Cannabis Fudge Recipe – With Home Made Canna Butter
For Canna Butter:
1 cup butter (two sticks)
5 or more grams of cannabis
1. Make sure cannabis is dry and not moist
2. Reduce to a coarse powder in a coffee grinder or blender
3. Bake for 4:20 at 3:25 to convert THCA to THC
4. Melt butter. Add to cannabis minus residuals left over
5. In sealed jar simmer in double boiler for 3 hours
6. Remove and strain with cheese cloth or a common clean cotton cloth
7. Refrigerate until solid, about 3 hours.
Note: The amount of butter used with non medicated fudge is about 115 grams. The product I ended up with was about 130 grams so I adjusted the ingredients accordingly adding some more chocolate and marshmallows.
4 oz. Bakers Semi Sweet Chocolate
4 oz. Milk chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups white sugar
6 oz. milk
2 – 1/2 cups small marshmallows
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Place parchment paper in 8″ x 8″ pan with heavy objects to form a mold
2. Put canna butter and chocolate in mixing bowl, set aside
3. In saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, milk and marshmallows.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
5. Reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes more, stirring constantly.
6. Add marshmallow mixture
7. Add nuts and vanilla, mix thoroughly
8. Transfer to pan and refrigerate 3 hours before serving
Dosage: Low tolerance 1/2 piece. High tolerance 1 whole piece.
I would estimate each piece contains about 40 mg. THC. Effects are felt in 30-40 minutes peaking at about 90 minutes and lasting for 4-6 hours. I took half a piece then the other half 30 minutes later and 2 hours after that I am quite blazed. Definite body high, Indica dominant hybrid with mild head high. This is the shit! Enjoy!
Disclaimer: This is for information and demonstration purposes only and done legally under California prop. 215 SB 420.
This video offers no medical advise.