Here’s how to make the ‘perfect’ infused berry parfait. Click on ‘SHOW MORE’ for recipe ingredients and cooking instructions.
– ½ cup Magical Tincture
– ¼ cup Magical Coconut Oil
– 3 cups plain yogurt
– 2 cups blackberries
– 2 cups red raspberries
– 8 ounces sugar
– ½ cup granola
– ¼ cup orange liqueur
– ¼ cup agave nectar
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Baking cooking instructions:
1) In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Magical Coconut Oil and yogurt until well mixed.
2) Carefully pour the Magical Tincture into a small saucepan over medium heat. (NOTE: Do not leave the pan unattended. Be extra careful—ethanol and its vapor are HIGHLY FLAMMABLE.) Boil off most of the alcohol until the consistency is that of molasses, creating MagicalButterOil (MBO).
3) Add the orange liqueur, agave nectar, and vanilla extract to the MBO. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Add the blackberries and sugar, and cook until the sugar is fully incorporated, stirring constantly to prevent sticking. Congratulations! 5) You have created Infused Blackberry Compote.
In a parfait glass, add 2 dollops of yogurt, 6-8 raspberries, 1 tablespoon of the blackberry compote, another 2 dollops of yogurt, another tablespoon of compote, a sprinkle of granola, and top it off with a raspberry or two. Mmm! Oui oui, c’est parfait!
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB!
For more , visit Herb.co:
Follow HERB on