Here’s how to bake weed infused cereal bars. Click on ‘SHOW MORE’ for recipe ingredients and cooking instructions.
– Prep time: 10 minutes
– Cook time: 10 minutes
– Serving size: 1 bar
– Yield: 20 bars
– ½ cup MagicalButter
– 12 ounces chocolate marshmallows
– 8 cups Reeses Puff cereal
– 1 cup mini Reese Pieces
1) In a large sauté pan set to medium, melt the MagicalButter.
2) Add the marshmallows, and cook until gooey, smooth, and creamy.
3) Pour the cereal into a large mixing bowl, add the melted marshmallows, and stir until thoroughly combined. Then add the candy, and mix it in completely as well.
4) Pour the mixture into a large baking dish for serving. Using a silicone spatula, spread it out evenly to all corners of the dish, and smooth the top.
5) Slice into cubes, and serve your Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats to your lucky guests!
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB!
For more , visit Herb.co:
Follow HERB on