Theses lime, white chocolate, and macadamia cookies are a little bit magical. Click SHOW MORE for recipe ingredients and instructions.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
Serving size: 1 cookie
Yield: About 9 cookies
– ¾ cup MagicalButter, clarified or melted
– 1⅔ cup flour
– ¾ cup brown sugar
– ¾ cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
– ⅔ cup white chocolate chips
– ⅓ cup white sugar
– 1½ teaspoons lime zest
– 1 tablespoon lime juice
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– ¾ teaspoon baking powder
– ½ teaspoon baking soda
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 1 large egg
How-to bake the cookies:
1) Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3) In a separate bowl, using a hand mixer on medium, mix the sugars, vanilla, andMagicalButter.
4) Add the lime juice, zest, and egg, and thoroughly mix on high.
5) Gradually add the flour mix, pausing occasionally to stir with a spatula. Then combine well with the hand mixer on high.
6) Using the spatula, stir in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, and mix evenly.
7) Using a spoon or small scoop, place dollops of the batter onto a large greased cookie sheet, keeping them evenly spaced.
8) Bake for 10-12 minutes.
9) Allow your Lime White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies to cool. Serve, and enjoy!
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB!
For more , visit Herb.co:
Follow HERB on