Check out our site – for written instructions, and other awesome weed content.
In this video we teach you how to make Cannabutter in under a minute. Cannabutter is the base ingredient in wide variety of marijuana edibles. In fact weed butter is the most common and popular form of weed extraction due to the simplicity of the process, and its good taste. Once extracted it can be used in an array of edible recipes. After all it is butter, so you can essentially replace just about any recipe that calls for butter with weed butter. It is for this reason why cannabutter is the most popular extraction method of marijuana. If this is your first time making an edible, and you don’y have a ton of experience doing regular cooking make sure to do the steps exactly like we did in the video so that you leave as little room for error as possible. Cooking can sometimes be quite hard if you don’t have a lot of prior experience.
We recommend butter as one of the first extractions methods for people to try as there is little room for error if you follow the steps presented in this video tutorial. Cannabutter tastes excellent, and is a cult favorite among fans of edibles.
Here is a list of easy ways to use cannabutter
1. Spread on toast, muffins, bagels, pancakes, or waffles, for the ultimate breakfast wake and bake
2. Use on your potatoes, mashed, and baked both work fine for this
3. Bake cookies
4. Melt it and drizzle it on your popcorn for an awesome movie going experience
5. Use it in your mac and cheese recipe
6. Make a Peanut butter, Jelly, and cannabutter sandwich an excellent mid may pick me up
7. If you are really desperate to get high you can just straight up eat it
Feeling lazy or just too high drive? We got you covered, here are the links to everything you need that you might not have.
Fine mesh strainer –
Cheese cloth (mesh strainer replacement) –